Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Black, White & Tennis Shoes

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Black, White & Tennis Shoes

I met up with Sandy last Thursday for the Grand Opening of the H&M store at Oak Park Mall (you can see Sandy's parking garage pics here.)  Thanks for snapping my pics, Sandy!  I was tempted to wear some heels, or heeled booties (those wedge sneaker high tops are just too unflattering for my body type, sadly,) but for a day of shopping - I was feeling the tennis shoes.  It was also like, 90 degrees out.


Anyway - I love, love, love this shirt!  The fit is perfect (which was shocking, for what is basically a t-shirt.)  The skirt is fun in a comfortable and flirty way.......but whoa! I had one or two windy Marilyn moments and it wasn't pretty. lol


Old Navy Fit and Flare Ponte Knit Skirt
Old Navy Boat Neck Jersey Top
Similar Coach Remonna Tennis Shoes (I got mine at Nordstrom Rack - they still had a few pair last week!)

      pleated poppy

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At September 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

I love that top! It looks like it fits you so well! I love t-shirts that fit like a nice dressy top - I try to wear them to work as much as possible!

You look so cute and great pictures!

 
At September 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM , Anonymous Marie P said...

very classic look, lovely bag!

Marie @
In Our Happy Place

 
At September 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous ChasingDavies said...

You are so pretty Erin! Love your smile in these pics and your outfit is perfect for a day of shopping (or anything else). I'm so digging the sneaker trend... totally on board.

xox,
Megan from Chasing Davies

 
At September 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM , Anonymous ChasingDavies said...

PS, I want to know more about the bag..........

 
At September 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous respect_the_shoes said...

Fun (yet practical) outfit - I am adoring that flippy skirt!

 
At September 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous Dhruvi said...

This is SO good! I absolutely love this outfit! Such a fun twist on a classic combination! Btw, I'm giving away a Phillip Lim for Target tote & a gorgeous CC Skye necklace on my blog. Would love for you to stop by & enter the giveaway!

Dhruvi
Stilettos & Sequins

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home