Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Happy Birthday, Old Man!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Old Man!

Haha, today is my father's birthday. 

A few weeks ago, I was shopping for lil' boys ties at Kohls (another retailer I don't have much luck with,) when I stumbled upon a few Men's Ties, obviously in the wrong department.  I was reminded of an item on my father's Christmas wish list: a Christmas tie (insert daughterly eye roll here.)  I questioned him pretty hard about this - his only stipulation was that it be classy.  A Classy Christmas tie? 

I found one.  Two, actually.  And a third, though slightly less classy (in my humble opinion.)
My top pick?  I actually couldn't decide between the far left and the far right!

Please forgive the blur - camera phones, argh!

Which would you advise your father to wear?

~Erin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home