Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: The People Have Spoken

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The People Have Spoken

Now it's my turn.

Best Dressed (in my humble opinion):



Ginnifer Goodwin - minus those shoes.  I don't mean to be catty, but those shoes are Madonna's fingerless lace gloves from the 1980's.......with a heel. 
Why, Ginnifer, why? 

Runner up:


Lea Michele

But only because her dress was......the most interesting (does anyone else feel like they've seen this dress before?)

Did you notice that Sharon Osbourne was wearing the more matronly version


of this dress:



That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

all photos courtesy of msn

6 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 5:14 PM , Anonymous simplychic08 said...

julianne hough looks really good. the back of the dress is soooooo good.

 
At January 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

I love your Ginnifer Goodwin pick! That hot pink is perfect on her.

 
At January 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Styleonthecouch said...

I did like this dress too. I was also a fan of Ashley Greene's DKNY number.

www.styleonthecouch.com

 
At January 16, 2012 at 12:08 AM , Anonymous Jenny & Catherine said...

New follower here...I also loved that hot pink dress! If you have a minute please stop by my brand new beauty/fashion blog!

Jenny from www.ModernModestBeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 30, 2013 at 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chronic lameness was the most common problem at presentation.
Via this sharing of facts you will not only discover
how to handle your arthritis suffering but it will also
deliver you an opportunity to locate out the best potential solution to your issue of how to
put a stop to arthritis ache. The rate of this sort is thrice more in men than
in women.

Here is my page: rheumatoid arthritis

 
At December 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more
useful than ever before.

My page hvabetyr.no (http://www.baragiart.com)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home