Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Clockwork Orange

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Clockwork Orange

I love spring.  At least, that's how I feel in the dead of winter.  Then spring arrives,
as do the bugs,
the weeds,
the allergies,
the excessive humidity,
the birds chirping loudly outside my bedroom window at 6:00 in the morning........

Thank goodness for the beautiful flowers, budding trees, and mild temperatures. 


Necklace: Forever21
Jacket: Forever21
Clutch: Target
Dress: NineWest (via Marshalls)
Bracelet: Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini




 
It rained for three consecutive days last week.  During breakfast (on day three,) my oldest son asked, "Is there ever going to be a day in Spring where it doesn't rain?"

8 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Nicky at Momma Gets Real said...

I love this look from head to toe... the color is GORGEOUS!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous April said...

love the necklace!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

 
At March 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM , Anonymous Lori said...

what a bright fun outfit!! i love that necklace!

 
At March 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Were your kids on Spring Break during all that rain. I know my grandson was and I felt so bad for him. The jacket is perfect with this dress.

 
At March 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Fanciful. said...

You are sooo adorable!!! LOVE that ensemble! So happy to have found your blog!! XOXO, {your newest follower}~Jessica
fancifulloves.blogspot.com

 
At March 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks :)

 
At March 31, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

They were on spring break the week before, but we were in D.C. I think my son thought this was a Kansas City thing, haha!

 
At March 31, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home