Pretty, Polished, Perfect.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I found these cute sandals at Forever21.com for $26.80. 
 
 
I am in love with a similar pair at JCrew.com for $165.
 
Marguerite leather wedges
 
As much as I love the wedge heel, the $138 difference is giving me something to think about! 
 
I love this shoe - I think it would be great with jeans, skirts and shorts.  I love a versatile shoe I can dress up or down!
 
Readers:  Would you invest in a well-made, perfect shoe, or go with the cheap version you won't mind throwing away at the end of the summer?
 
 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Ruth J. said...

If I think they're just trendy, I'd definitely go with the cheap version. I'd invest if I thought I would wear them throug any season!

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

If I think they're just trendy, I'd definitely go with the cheap version. I'd invest if I thought I would wear them throug any season!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home