Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Road Trip!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Road Trip!

yesterday's tomorrow

I received an invitation last week, and I am so excited!  I have to admit that besides being a fan of the arts and museum across the globe, the part that made me smile is.......the dress code!

It states "Drive in wearing a decade theme or business attire."  Forget the busness attire - I am totally going for the decade theme! 

Which decade?  I don't know, but my first thought was the roaring twenties. 

Like a good little student, I researched the history of automobiles.  The "first practical automobile" was designed and built in 1885.  As much as I love that decade (ok, so I don't really love it,) that just doesn't seem as fun as a flapper girl look. 

I could easily do the 60s, but that just seems so predictable!

50s?  Maybe.

70s?  Possibly (haha!)

When I find the perfect outfit, I will be sure to post some pictures!

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having
problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.



Check out my website ... xxyytt33

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home