Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Scarf Tying Tutorial

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scarf Tying Tutorial

Plus bloopers!  I can't even begin to express how nervous I am to be doing my first vlog.  Will my readers love me or hate me?  Will they laugh or will they cry?  Will they learn something or will their brains go into active comas?

Let's find out:



I had to add the bloopers.  Because everyone loves a good laugh, right?  Especially at my expense!



I hope you enjoyed the videos, and maybe even learned something, lol!

What's your favorite way to use a scarf?

8 Comments:

At September 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Ilovemeinekinder said...

Awesome! Thanks! I always wondered how best to tie my scarf! Now I have options!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Anonymous Uhreelyah said...

Too bad I was watching this in class, I couldn't even laugh out loud! It was an LOS moment (that's laugh out silent)....

 
At September 29, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

Thanks for the tutorials!! I really like the DIY Infinity one, can't wait to try it out :)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

You're welcome! Glad I could help :)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Hahaha.....you know I'm always good for a laugh ;)

 
At September 30, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

It's great, isn't it? No need to buy the infinity scarves when you can make your own :)

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous iVeronique said...

LUV IT!
I needed to know how to do two of these so PURRRFECT!

Luv the Not Pretty, Not Polished, Not Perfect, Bloopers....

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Glad it helped someone! I still laugh about my bloopers. Showed them to my father and even he chuckled!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home