Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Bright Lights Ahead (more than just the Golden Globes, I promise!)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bright Lights Ahead (more than just the Golden Globes, I promise!)

I named Ginnifer Goodwin as the best dressed at the people's choice awards.  Today, I would nominate Natalie Portman and her perfectly hued Lanvin gown:

image courtesy of msn

I'm still a little bit confused by the somewhat awkward......insided-out pocket?  Maybe a stitch came loose, I don't know. 

Is it obvious I'm into the bright pinks?


Necklace: Forever21
Sweater: JCrew
Camisole: Fredericks of Hollywood
Skirt: Old Navy ($6)
Purse: Old Navy
Shoes: JCrew



Now I just have to find the perfect pink+red combo.

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Rachel said...

Gorgeous colours... brightened my very grey day!!:D Lovely blog by the way, so glad to have found you!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Styleonthecouch said...

Oh you look fabulous!

www.styleonthecouch.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home