Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Halls KC: Instagram Contest + Warehouse Sale

Friday, February 1, 2013

Halls KC: Instagram Contest + Warehouse Sale

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of my #HallsKC favorites.  Halls is currently running an Instagram contest:

Halls Kansas City Instagram Contest additional information

If that wasn't awesome enough, Halls has decided to try something new this year:

Halls Kansas City Warehouse Sale Additional Information
I've seen regular retail prices range anywhere from $95 - $6000 at Halls on the Plaza.  Fabulous clothing for $9.50 - $600 (that would the Oscar de le Renta)........yes, please!  It's in my neck of the woods too, so I will be there Wednesday morning, 9am sharp (I won't lie, I will actually be there early - you never know what a warehouse sale line will look like!)

The big question:  Will there be any Oscar de la Renta hanging from those racks??

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Ngan Vuong said...

Oh my gosh, thank you for the heads up! I'll be at the warehouse!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home