Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Pantone's Tangerine Tango

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pantone's Tangerine Tango

Pantone has named Tangerine Tango as 2012's color of the year.  I grabbed a few items from my closet:


(NY street vendor, Nine West, Forever 21, Forever 21, Old Navy, Old Navy)

Poor indoor lighting aside (and an alarming amount of wrinkles)......check your Old Navy for the bright orange coat on the far right.  They have them marked down to $32.99 $24.97, and the clearance is an additional 30% off right now!  I actually snagged mine last week when the clearance was an additional 40% off and used my $10/20 Groupon to get this coat for about $10.  Have you gotten any great end-of-season deals yet?


Sweater: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Jeans: JCrew
Shoes: Banana Republic


While this necklace is fun and cheap, it's also incredibly noisy. 
Unless you plan to stand still all day. 


9 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 4:36 AM , Anonymous Rachel said...

i would never think to pick up anything in this colour cheme, but i have to say its really pretty colour! loving your outfit (as always) you look fab! I have lots of noisy jewellery and it actually outs me off wearing it lol!!:D

 
At January 19, 2012 at 5:35 AM , Anonymous Chelsea Mac said...

I am in love with this year's color! I think that it's so bright and fun and cheery! Love! And you've styled it beautifully!!

Also, I tagged you over at www.hautechildinthecity.com

Happy Thursday!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I'm loving tangerine for spring/summer. That sweater is really cute, and I like that necklace paired with it. Very elegant touch.

 
At January 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous Styleonthecouch said...

I took the plunge last year and bought a tangerine maxi dress. I'm a little nervous about wearing it but you've given me a bit of inspiration here! I really like your jumper - tangerine and beige / tan is a great combination for you!

www.styleonthecouch.com

 
At January 19, 2012 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

You are set for Tangerine Tango!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 9:19 AM , Anonymous Neris said...

i love all the bright colors and you look so cute! the necklace is fab!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

 
At January 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous Seeking Style said...

I like your color blocked sweater :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

 
At January 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM , Anonymous Lisa @ Dreamznwishz said...

What an amazing deal on the coat! Love these colors.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Looks like you are totally ready for the color of the year, and that is a great color block sweater!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home