Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Studs, Spikes and Jewels DIY Style

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Studs, Spikes and Jewels DIY Style

Tonight is the Madewell DIY Event, and in preparation for it, I've been scouring Pinterest for great ideas.  You can browse the Pinterest Board, but here is one of my favorites:


Some ideas I'm looking at include a studded monogram on a t-shirt (or maybe on breast pocket of a denim shirt,) adding studs to a handbag, and trying to replace buttons with studs.  I hope to see you there tonight!

Do you have any good DIY embellishment ideas?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous sandyalamode said...

was such a fun event! thanks for showing me how to embellish since i was not so good at it haha!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home