Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Social KC: The Mission Project + Tulip Boutique

Friday, April 5, 2013

Social KC: The Mission Project + Tulip Boutique

By now you may have guessed that I love:

a) dressing up

b) hats 

and 

c) a good cause.  

These lovely ladies put together a fun little social hour (or two) of shopping, mingling and munching:


Robin - owner of Tulip, Kara Cowie (blue dress,) blogger at edit-kc.com, and a rep. from The Mission Project.  I was so impressed with their genuine kindness and authenticity - I can't say that about everyone I meet!



Proceeds of the evening's sales went to The Mission Project, and the sole reason Tulip had brought in a beautiful array of hats: the upcoming Run for the Roses Kentucky Derby Gala.


A chance to dress up, wear a spectacular hat and support a fantastic charity?  Sign me up, please.
And what do you do when there is a professional photographer at an event?  Post a heck of a lot of a pictures, that's what:

Trying on hats, and the accursed Social Media shot (hey, someone's got to do it, lol!
Jamie of White Table Style, Ngan of enVe Designs, and Emily, co-founder of K CBlogger Meetup
Are you ready for this? L to R: Charity, me, Lisa, Sarah, Julie, Emily, Kat, Sarah, Jamie, Kara, Melina, Ngan
I had to include this picture of two of the sweetest bloggers I know - Julie and Kara!  These are the sisters I wish I had, lol!

2 Comments:

At April 5, 2013 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous sandyalamode said...

awww looks like it was fun! wish i had gone!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous Amy Stoll said...

Thank you for your great support of the Derby, Mission Project and First Downs-

Looking forward to seeing you May 4th!

Amy Stoll

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home