Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: This is IT.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This is IT.

No, I am not referring to Micheal Jackson's last film. I'm referring to my new go-to skirt for the summer!



I know, I've already posted a sneak pic of this skirt (and the shoes!) when I tried it on in the store, but I love the skirt so much, I had to devote an entire post to it!




I never thought I would love orange like this, but ever since a visit to D.C. and a little girls orange coat, I can't seem to get enough of it.  This skirt is the. perfect. color. orange.  I love it!

I have to add a close up of the shoes; not only are the absolutely comfortable, but they are the least obnoxious wedges I've found yet (the perfect ratio of femininity and attitude!)



{skirt + shirts + jacket JCrew shoes Elle necklace F21}

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Nanina said...

That is a very pretty skirt, and I love the color repetition in your outfit! :-)

Relatable Style

 
At May 10, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

Love the red skirt! Looks cute every way you styled it! Xx-Jackie

 
At May 11, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Alyssa Katherine said...

those shoes are great! good choice!


alyssa
www.savoirfairestyle.com

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Alyssa Katherine said...

those shoes are great! good choice!


alyssa
www.savoirfairestyle.com

 
At May 11, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Mary Hinckley said...

super cute! I think you will find that orange really does go with almost anything!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home