Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: That Time I Forgot To Title My Post...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

That Time I Forgot To Title My Post...

What do H&M, Panache Chocolatier & The Mr have in common?  The Country Club Plaza. 

It's become a custom for The Mr and I to get together for lunch whenever I shop on the Plaza.  It's a date we share with our youngest:

The sweetest (and extremely spoiled) little man:

Goodies from Panache:


 My favorite candies from Panache are actually the European Truffles (refrigerated in a box, no photo) and these Red Apple Caramels:
And what I wore (I know, the suspense has been killing you, right?  Haha.)


Necklace: Target.  Cardigan: Forever21.  Top: Kohls.  Jeans: Old Navy (similar here.)  Shoes: Forever21 (similar here.)  Bag: Forever21

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Peggy said...

Love your outfit!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Doranda said...

I love the pops of yellow. I would also love it if you linked this post up to my fashion link party, Watch What Im Wearing. Have a great day!

Doranda
http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/04/fashion-party.html#uds-search-results

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home