Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Fit and Flare in Stripes (for the win)

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fit and Flare in Stripes (for the win)

I haven't posted an outfit in awhile, but I am dying over these stripe dresses.  Found in luxe boutiques, mass merchandisers (like Old Navy and Forever21,) and everywhere in between, these dresses are worth every penny you spend (or don't spend!)


Dress: Forever21 (in pink)
Cardigan: JCrew
Belt: JCrew
And yes, even my son is rocking the obnoxious neon trend, sigh.

While we're on the topic of hot trends (or cute classics, as the case may be) I can't leave out the metallic heels that abound this spring!  Whether they are barely metallic or mirror-like, you will love wearing these (I don't want to wear an outfit if they won't match these darn shoes, lol!  p.s. theses particular ones come in a rose gold, yes rose gold, people.


What do you think?  Are you rocking stripes and metallics this season?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At May 15, 2013 at 1:18 AM , Anonymous sandyalamode said...

you look amazing!! i LOVE LOVE that dress!!!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

That dress!! So adorable!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Sonya said...

that dress is SO CUTE!!!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous tia_cherie said...

WOW this is amazing, so beautiful, totally my style. I love the dress and I adore metallic silver shoes right now; I'd really like to get some myself


tia-cherie.blogspot.com

 
At May 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous Janelle (Nell) said...

Love this and that your child is in it!
hellosweetsunshine.com

 
At May 18, 2013 at 5:33 PM , Anonymous Rachel G said...

Ooooh, that dress is such a classic! And I'd noticed that I was suddenly seeing lots of metallic shoes in the stores. I do tend to go for anything shiny or sparkly....

 
At May 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Franziska said...

that dress is absolutely adorable. I've seen it online but I thought it would look to juvenile but you proved me wrong. I love the way you put this outfit together.

 
At June 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Stillblondeafteralltheseyears said...

Erin I love the way you styled this with the sweater and the belt. I am going to try that! Thanks for linking up to the Verizon Voices Fashionista
Style Hop. Hope you will come back again
next Tuesday. DId you sign up for the
reminders so we can remind you every Monday to post on Tuesday? http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.us2.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=bad1d19331701105428b1360e&id=d5cb5effbd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home