Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target - Mini Satchel Love, September 15

Thursday, August 15, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target - Mini Satchel Love, September 15

September 15, 2013.  3.1 Phillip Lim for Target.  Need I say more?

All photos courtesy of Target.com
I've been handbag hungry for a few months now, and this couldn't come at a better time.  At those price points, I'm sure they aren't real leather - but hey, a perfectly proportioned, trendy handbag, accessible to the general public?  I'm in.  It appears that these items will be available both online and in retail stores, so you all know where I will be at midnight on September 12......

For a full preview, see Target's lookbook or flip through Refinery29's slideshow.

What pieces are you eyeballing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home