Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Back to School Shopping - Ross Dress for Less Edition

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School Shopping - Ross Dress for Less Edition

When I think back-to-school shopping, I think clothes and shoes. Maybe a new backpack (let''s be honest here, it's been a long time since I bought - or needed - a backpack for myself,) maybe some new pens and pencils.  Then I get to Ross Dress for Less and I can't help but check out every department, scouring the racks and shelves for hidden treasures.  Like these (the latest trend):


And the shoes.  Ross rarely disappoints in the shoe department.


Even the furniture is almost always tempting.


Rows of children's shoes in every style (I will always love the boat shoe and simple skate shoes.)


New handbags (it can be hit or miss, but when it's a hit....it's out of the park.)


Jewelry (how cute are these bow bracelets?!)


And of course, the clothing.  I love, love, love their racks of dresses.  I mean, there are some real doozies, but more often than not, there are some major finds (I'm saving today's fabulous finds for a later post, sorry!)  I thought the striped pants were a great trend (but not for my tree trunks) until I saw Robin Thicke wearing them at this year's Video Music Awards.  Or maybe it was Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus.  Who knows?  If you find you want to try this trend, Ross has a great pair (finally with a decent inseam!) for under $20....



And, um, how perfect is this jacket?!  Perfect army green fatigue color, great shape, right on trend.



Stay tuned tomorrow for a Ross Dress for Less Gift Card Giveaway! (and a look at my fabulous dress finds!!)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous Julie said...

Love the jacket!

 
At September 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous Paula said...

Great finds!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home