Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Feel Good Wednesday: A Recipe (sorta.)

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Feel Good Wednesday: A Recipe (sorta.)

For Mother's Day, The Mr bought us me a brand-spanking-uber-wattage-recipe-book-included tool blender.  There really isn't anything it can't do (but I like to baby it, lol!)  But this post isn't about my blender.  This post is about the drink.


Years ago, while honeymooning in Rome, we became acquainted with "Bubbles, or no bubble?"  One "bubble" for me, please.  One of my favorites (the other is sparkling pink lemonade) is homemade, fresh-as-can-be ginger-ale.  While the recipe is not mine to share (don't want to get into any trademarking trouble,) I can tell you that it's super simple with just four ingredients (plus the Sparkling; I might try the lemon sparkling water next time!)



How do you treat yourself on Hump-day?



*This post brought to you in part by Ozarka Sparkling Natural Springwater


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

This looks delicious, Erin! I love ginger fizzle anything, and especially that sunny spot in your kitchen. :) Great photos!

 
At August 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Ali Mackin said...

This recipe looks wonderful and the photos are lovely too cute blog following via Bloglovin

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home