Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: JCrew trip!

Monday, April 11, 2011

JCrew trip!

No, I'm not accompanying them on their next photo shoot, which is sure to be in yet another fabulous location (read: totally envious.)  I did stop by their store for some much needed retail therapy and this is what I found:









I love going to JCrew.  Something about their stores makes me be more creative, trying things I wouldn't normally try.  I tried to make that navy blue tiered dress work (it was only $29.99 on sale!) but I just couldn't make it work :(  I did fall in love with  tying the belt and the coral/navy combination.  Stay tuned for the more from the orange skirt.....it was favorite!

p.s. Yes, I did make a huge mess trying on everything in the store.....but I did clean it up before I left :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home