Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 1: Dark Denim Trousers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1: Dark Denim Trousers

For the month of October, I will be participating in 31 Days of......Wardrobe Essentials.  This post contains over 600 link-ups for 31 days of varying things, how to's, ideas, suggestions, etc.  I will post one essential item I think every wardrobe (or at least my own) should have.  Day 1: Dark Denim Trousers.


These jeans are always flattering, always in style.  I can't think of a time when I didn't have at least one pair in my closet! 

Jeans: Old Navy

Do you have a pair in your closet? 

Do you think they are an essential?

8 Comments:

At October 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Danielle said...

yes! I have two pairs, from the Gap, and I love them!!!!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Eve said...

Found you via the Nester's 31 day link up and love the topic! I am still in denial that this 15-month post-partum (of number 3) body is here to stay so I haven't got a well-fitting pair of dark denim trousers, but I agree: essential!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Haha! I have several pairs as well.

 
At October 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Hi! My body hasn't been the same since my first child (let alone the last two) and I have found (begrudgingly - see my post about denim skinnies) that denim trousers are my best friend, at least, in the denim department!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Rambling Heather said...

I need a pair of these! Do you like the quality of Old Navy?

 
At October 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

You know, to be honest, the quality from Old Navy is exactly what I expect from that price point. They will hold up for a season or two, and I can't complain because I only spent $17.50 on them. I'd say they have a poor ratio of cotton to spandex - they stretch out more easily than I would like.....but that it usually the price you pay for stretch denim!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous iVeronique said...

These are EssEntial!
I have two pair, one a tad bit lighter and then the darkest of dark denim. I purchased them both from New York & Company.
I luv them too!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

I've never tried on their denim. Are they a good fit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home