Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: The 5 Foot Beach, revisited.

Monday, May 14, 2012

The 5 Foot Beach, revisited.

It's the return of the 5 foot beach


Top: Old Navy (similar here)
Necklace: H&M (similar here and here)
Pin: gift from Aunt Winnie
Bracelets: Target (similar here, here and here)
Skirt: c/o Fresh Produce
Shoes: Kohls (similar here)




Looking for casual clothing that's Triple P approved (haha!)?  I love this skirt.  If you look really closely, the back of the skirt has this cool seam detail, and the fabric is soft and cool. The skirt is a bit see through (like most white fabrics) so I wore a slip underneath.  This will be my new travel skirt for vacation destinations with a beach (I also wear it around the house - the next best thing to yoga pants, haha!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At May 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Anonymous Highheelsandbubblegum said...

Love that skirt! Perfect for summer!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Shea Sayers said...

Hey, a 5 foot beach beats no beach, which is what I've got over here! I love this look, and your adorable, inspiring blog! It was so nice to meet you at the KC Blogger meetup on Thursday!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

It's a gorgeous outfit...and where on earth did you find this "beach" in our area?

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Kathleen Lisson said...

I like the length of the skirt, too. No dragging on the ground when you are barefoot.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

That's what I love about it. It always seems like I've got my maxi skirts bunched in one hand so I don't trip over it, haha!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

It's Heritage Park. It's part of the marina.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Yes, this is better than nothing, and it was so great to meet you as well!

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Emily @ Our Waldo Bungie said...

I love that skirt and the necklace! Did you get the necklace recently? I wannnnt it!

 
At May 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I got it a few months ago, but they still had a few when I was in the store last (about a week ago?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home