It's Friday, I'm In Love.
It's Friday and I've got a few things on my mind:
1. Yes, The Cure is one of my all-time favorite bands (and my best friend can't believe I still have their music on my iPod.)
2. I'm an old sentimental fool. Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys has died of cancer. I love the Beastie Boys. I'm sad to think that the group won't be the same anymore. Why did I think they would just be around forever? There is no other band (even though Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler, Bon Jovi and Gene Simmons have certainly tried) that I could envision rocking out on stage at the age of 90, walkers in hand, and still be cool!
3. Did you know that Halls is having their Spring Sale? It's been extended until Sunday, May 6th AND (a little birdie told me) Nanette Lepore, Tibi, Yoana Baraschi and Milly are 40% off (regular price merchandise only.) Go, invest in classic and quality at 40% off. I might even see you there!
4. My son has Strep Throat. I feel helpless and horrible. Meds will help my son feel better, but an Oscar de la Renta gown might make me feel better. Or that pair of Louboutins.
5. Mother's day is coming up and I'm dreaming of Tiffany blue (wink, wink.)
6. Wow. The humidity has arrived, and that means my hair has grown at least three times in volume since March.
6. Here's an outfit to round out my thoughts (and how I wish it were a poufy taffeta Oscar de la Renta gown!)
Take note of this handbag. It's not my favorite, but I bought it for a very specific purpose. Stay tuned for more!
Labels: Adam Yauch, Beastie Boys, Camera bag, Forever 21, Gingham Perfect Shirt in Blue, Green Pant, HandM, Humidity, JCrew, Leopard Belt, Louboutin, Oscar de la Renta, Strep Throat, Target, The Cure, Tiffany Blue