Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: It's a Girl Thing: Recap

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's a Girl Thing: Recap

I know this is wildly outdated, but I'm going to post it anyway. 

What I wore:
Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Target
Dress: Nine West (see similar here.)
Bracelets: Target + Target

You know the women's shoe department is good when it looks something like this:

Dresses (oh be-still my beating heart; dresses merchandised by color.)
They had dresses brought in just for this event:
 I couldn't leave without trying one on....... 
Dress: no longer available
Shoes: Zara

And I had to treat myself to one of Christopher Elbow's Caramel with Fluer de Sel chocolates. I die. 
I love everything about Halls.  I love that it's a department store with everything (I mean that; I dare you to find something they don't have.)  I love the way the fragrance and cosmetics department smells.  I love that they have a spa (I just found that out!)  I love that they carry Manolo Blahnik and L.K. Bennett (see shoe department.)  I love that the store associates feel like family.  I just......love Halls.



p.s.





Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous ClaraCWhitsett said...

Absalutly adorable!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous ClaraCWhitsett said...

http://goo.gl/PxpcL

 
At April 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Did you buy the dress you tried on? I love the skirt on it!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I didn't. They were sold out of the dress in my size. The dress I tried on was too big and that is why I styled it with my shirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home