Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Independence Day

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Independence Day

As much I'd love to be more subtle, this Fourth of July I've resorted to posting an outfit in.......red, white and blue. Shocking, I know. If you want something a little more original, you can see last year's post here.


Top: Polo RL Factory Outlet (similar here)
Shoes: Candies (similar here)

Hope you all have a fun and safe Holiday!

I'm linking up with some fellow bloggers for the Red, White, and You Giveaway.


p.s. I love the Legends Outlet Kansas City.  Between JCrew, Saks Off Fifth and Polo RL, I can always find inexpensive but classic stripe t-shirts!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Nilda Albino said...

It's ok! I posted an outfit too. It's the perfect excuse! I found you from the link up but realized I already have read your blog before. Not sure why I didn't follow it; it's great!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Have a happy holiday!

 
At July 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anne Meyer said...

HAppy fourth of July!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous sandy a la mode said...

i really love your pants girl!!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Courtney Baxtron said...

Love red pants right now. You look awesome! :) Thanks for partying with us. XO Courtney <3 http://www.baxtronlife.com Also love your Red Velvet post! I feel the same way - so hard to find what Red Velvet is supposed to really taste like.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home