Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Left Fielder.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Left Fielder.

That's where this post is coming from.

Retailers are merchandising their fall looks, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has come and gone, and everyone is over the heat of summer.

What isn't over yet is strawberry season; cheap strawberries abound.  Behold:

Strawberry Freezer Jam (the easiest thing in the world.)


Buy instant pectin, follow the directions.  I do add slightly less sugar than it calls for, I triple the recipe, and it isn't thick like jelly.  Do you know what the difference between jam and jelly is?  There is a difference.

Yes, I know.  How cliche of me to add Strawberry Fields as the soundtrack to my short film.  The Mr is out of town (one word: football,) and I've dubbed this week Potty Training Week.  My imagination has been diminished.......


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home