Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Labor Day: What I Wore (or will be wearing.....)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day: What I Wore (or will be wearing.....)

So, I've recently signed on to guest post at a new website, RedefinedMom.com.  I think you will enjoy the posts (not just mine, but Kelly's as well); Kelly is one of those people with a big personality, and I think you will enjoy her thoughts, ideas and opinions.  This past month, I posted what I truly intend to wear this Holiday.  I'm over shaving my legs, finding the right outfit to impress the new teachers, trying to stay cool in the oppressive heat (seriously, where did this weather come from?!) and I'm now enjoying the recent meme found on my guest-post at redefinedmom.com.  In the meantime, I'm still high on my most recent trip to the Oregon Coast (where I loved. every. second.)

 
Jacket: JCrew
Dress: Mossimo
Shoes: (borrowed from my niece, lol!)

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous sarah said...

It is a really cute outfit. And I am with you on the shaving the legs and weather! lol

~Sarah

http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home