Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Colorblocking

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Colorblocking

Minus the color.  Sort of.  I found this dress at Kohls and thought it would be perfect for "fat" days, or those days when I have exactly 30 seconds to throw something on and head out the door. 


I also found these shoes at Kohls and thought I would reach outside of my comfort zone and try to embrace something new. 



{dress Vera Wang cardi F21 necklace c/o The Mr. shoes Dolce by Mojo Moxy}

Honestly.  I tried to embrace these shoes.  With both arms.  And two hands.  Though the leather was supple, felt like buttah, and were the most beautiful shade of lavender, I just wasn't feelin' it.  Maybe I'm too tall to be wearing platforms.  I've seen a thousand women wear platform shoes, and I was hoping maybe I would love them as well, but nope.  Nada.  I don't like them.  I don't like the proportion.  Or lack of.  I would've loved these shoes if they had cut off the bottom inch and a half.  But I just can't get past their clunkiness.  I tried.  I really did. 

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous RelatableStyle said...

Pretty dress. Just the other day I thought that "neutrals blocking" will probably be the next big thing when the color blocking rush wears off ;-)


Relatable Style

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home