Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: A Jedi Knight?

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Jedi Knight?

Only if I added sleeves and a hood, haha!

I bought this dress when it was still cold out.  I love it.  After spending an afternoon in the sun, I realize that black isn't going to work during the summer......at least not when the sun is shining!  Otherwise, I love this.  It may very well be the equivalent of a sweatsuit.  Minus the ugly, lol!


Dress: Marshalls
Shoes: Kohls
Belt: Maurice's


On a side note, yes, I am fully aware that my rib cages stick out further than my actual chest. Some people have third nipples (at least that's what I hear.....)  Bahahahaha!

4 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Anonymous RelatableStyle said...

You look very regal in that dress, serene somehow :-) I like it!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I've been doing an entire month of black. It's hot, but I like doing it in June, because I'm a bit of a contrarian. I really like the lines of the dress. Very flattering to you.

 
At June 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks for the compliments......can we ever really have enough black?

 
At June 14, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! Regal......I like that word ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home