Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Rainy Day Flats

Friday, May 27, 2011

Rainy Day Flats

I don't know why, but I always wear stripes on rainy days.  Or is it that I just always wear stripes? 




{shirt H&M pants, shoes JCrew necklace c/o G-ma's pin}
 {bracelet Target ring c/o The Mr. pouch c/o PrettyPolishedPerfect.......uh, me.}

A few interesting facts about this outfit: The ring is one The Mr. bought for me on our honeymoon (in Rome.)  I nearly died the day I thought I had lost it - and found it in a coat pocket.  Yes, its' sentimental value greatly exceeds it monetary value. The necklace is my Grandmothers pin that I hooked to a chain.  Oh, the pouch, totally DIY, I blogged about it here.  The fun all rubber Rainy Day Flats from JCrew?  Didn't even know they existed until I found them on sale for $29.99.  By the time I found a store that had my size?  Extra thirty percent off!  I heart good deals, lol!  The weather is killing my hair!  It's like half-afro, haha!


6 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Anonymous Jackie said...

Cute!!! Love the hot pink striped shirt. Such a fun yet relaxed outfit, perfect to start the weekend :) xx-Jackie

 
At May 28, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! I think I love the summer just for the relaxed outfits.....I think I get burnt out with all the layers and heavy stuff from winter.

 
At May 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous caitlin said...

such a cute outfit!! i also love your DIY clutch!

 
At May 31, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! The more I use those clutches, the more I fall in love with them!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Meggy said...

Love this outfit and all the colors. Very cute!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

 
At June 16, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! It should be pretty obvious how much I love color in my wardrobe, lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home