Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: $50 or less: Day 2

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

$50 or less: Day 2

Yesterday I mentioned The Mr's lack of confidence in my ability to spend less than $50 in one shopping trip. 

Same shopping trip: I have about $6 left.
He was right.  I couldn't do it (not because I couldn't find great deals, there were just too many of them to pass up!)  

Day 2: JCrew Outlet (you had to know the JCrew post was coming.....)


Scarf: F21 ($6.50)
Necklace: F21
Shirt: JCrew Outlet ($33.36)
Jacket: F21
Bracelet: Vera Wang (via Kohls)
Belt: Target
Jeans: JCrew
Shoes: Nine West (via Macy's)



Today's grand total: $39.86 + tax.  Boo-yah!

p.s. I think I deserve credit for creating new outfits using new and old items.....for under $50!  Right?

$50 or Less: Day 1

p.p.s. I love this plaid!!  I almost bought the pants in the same plaid.....but plaid pants?  My butt + plaid = bad, bad things.  Just ask The Mr. 




2 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous Jenn said...

Oh how I love the J Crew Outlet!! Cute shirt, I love the way you styled it :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I love the JCrew Outlet. Sometimes. It can be real hit and miss sometimes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home