Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 26: Wristlets and Clutches

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 26: Wristlets and Clutches

I used to carry around large handbags; they were full of diapers, wipes, extra clothes......

I started keeping "my" stuff in a handy little clutch or wristlet that I could pull out for those rare occasions when all I really needed was money, a cell phone and some chapstick.  Now I'm hooked!


From left: DIY Pouches (seen here), Limited, Forever21, Gap (seen here), Target, Forever21 (seen here), Coach & Coach (seen here).

Are you a handbag or a clutch person?


6 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Anonymous fashionforgiants said...

I love clutches. I mean love - I have a couple dozen, mostly vintage - but I can't do them for everyday. I don't have kids but I seem to carry around a lot of stuff everyday that wouldn't possible fit into a clutch.

 
At October 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Ooooh! I know just what you mean. I had to find a fun clutch that I could pitch in the diaper bag I know have to carry around with me all the time.

 
At October 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Aw, vintage - my favorite kind!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Not a fan of diaper bags - I couldn't wait to ditch them as my babies got older and needed less stuff, lol!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous iVeronique said...

Okay I too would carry around luggage (still do for some ocassions)however when I am out I carry small clutches. Just enough space for the essentials.

Hmmm I need that blue one on the end and the orange like color. What are my chances of getting them! : )

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Erin said...

Slim, though I am considering starting a blogshop. Who knows? Maybe those will be in it someday ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home