Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Day 25: The Black Tee

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 25: The Black Tee

I don't wear black that often (it's just coincidental that I have two consecutive posts in which I am wearing black!)  For the days that I want to wear a t-shirt (and maybe want to hide something,) I love black t-shirts. 


p.s. After seeing the photos, I've decided I don't really care for the "turtleneck scarf" and should have gone with a good strand of pearls.  Even I make mistakes ({big laugh} and I just didn't have time to go back and retake the photos!)


Scarf: Banana Republic
T-shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi (via Target)

Day 25 doesn't only apply to women.  I think men in denim and black t-shirts are really sexy.  The Mr fought me on this one, but guess who wears the black t-shirt/denim combo now? 

Is a black t-shirt a staple in your wardrobe?


4 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Agreed, a man in a nice fitting black shirt and a great pair of jeans looks great. You look great too. Love the scarf...it is a nice touch.

 
At October 27, 2011 at 7:22 AM , Anonymous Rachel @ Rachel's Giveaways said...

I think a black top/denim is always a nice combination. Those are seriously cute shoes!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I suppose I should've specified a nice fitting shirt, as opposed to a baggy one, lol!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! They were one of those Target 75% deals......I think they were only $6!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home