Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: $50 or Less: Day 3

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

$50 or Less: Day 3

I'm not even going to try to fool anyone here.  I spent more than $50 on this outfit.  Let's pretend that the title of todays' post is $100 or Less: Day 3 (or Day 1, really.)

Old Navy (and more JCrew Outlet)


Jacket: JCrew Outlet ($66.06)
Dress: Old Navy ($13.49)
Necklaces: F21 and George (again, Wal-mart)
Bracelets: Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

And how could I end this post without adding a nerdy pic with my hands in my pockets and legs at awkward angles??


In case you haven't already done the math, I spent $79.55 + tax for this entire outfit (I already had the shoes and accessories of course.)  While it still doesn't prove The Mr wrong (see Day 1), I'm pretty impressed with myself (eye roll.)  JCrew fitted, structured jackets and I go together like peanut butter and honey, peas in a pod, bread and butter.........you get my point.  I love them.  How could I possibly refuse when the store offered an additional 30% off the clearance and I had an additional 20% off coupon??



3 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

The jacket is so you and looks great on you as well. Very nice outfit.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks! You are right, I love this jacket - because it is just my style!

 
At November 12, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous A R Hawkins said...

Loving the striped dress!!! I haven't gotten into the stripe trend yet, but seeing it like this makes me want to!!

www.fatandfierce.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home