Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Versace for H&M Fashion Show

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Versace for H&M Fashion Show

Last night, H&M held the fashion show featuring the line that Donatella Versace created just for their stores.  Per the usual fashion party, lots of A-listers showed up, as well as a bunch of people that (let's face it) we have no idea who they are.  Here's the Youtube version:



I cannot wait to shop this collection!  Here are some of my favorite pieces:

Versace for H&M


I loved these photos from the Lookbook:



images courtesy of Google

H&M is finally opening up shop here in Kansas City (hallelujah!)  The grand opening of the Country Club Plaza store is set for Thursday, November 17 (Versace collection will be released on November 19th!)  The store will be located at 440 W. 47th Street (next to the Gap at the corner of 47th & Broadway,) and will include ladies, mens, young ladies and men, lingerie, accessories and a full childrens department featuring newborn to 14.  In celebration of opening day, H&M on the Country Club Plaza will offer the first 200 shoppers in line an H&M T-shirt and Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to fantastic opening offers and giveaways!

I was so disappointed when H&M backed out of the Legends Outlets KC when the mall was first built, and now I am hoping that H&M will become a staple in KC will stores throughout the area! 

Will you be one of the first 200 shoppers?

p.s. did you see the underwear I can't help but buy The Mr.  That's right: you know you want some for your man.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

You are so lucky to be able to go to H&M. Maybe someday I will get up to KC to visit it. Although I don't think they have much to fit me, but the jewelry would be cool.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Lucky, maybe. I have been waiting for an H&M since I first stepped foot in a store in Germany 10 years ago!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home