Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: InstaFriday

Friday, February 17, 2012

InstaFriday

Linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday:

The Mr and I on a date. In a dressing room. Because that is how we roll.
(He discovered that his butt is "too big". I think it's just "fine." )

Two girly dresses I didn't have time to try on (and not because the fitting room was closed.)


Our favorite chocolatier.  Cold + Hot = Balance (and perfection.) 


True to his gender, my almost three-year-old son feels the need to hold the remote while watching Saturday morning cartoons.
 
I used to be cool.  So did they:


It finally snowed.  A real snow. 
Winter is finally here (and winter had officially melted by the next day.)
 Eating my reheated lasagna next to my Valentine's Day roses.  I swear they made it taste better.
 My first ever piece of jewelry from my oldest son (and with any luck, not the last.)


They don't get along well enough to sit this close, but they do try.



life rearranged

6 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Wtiger9 said...

Awwww, your boys are adorable!
Love those dresses too!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

ooh, I love the photo of the polka dot dress! And the three boys in a box!

 
At February 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous misc.alaina said...

Cute shot of your date night! Those chocolate drinks look yummy! Your boys are cute sharing a box together!!

 
At February 19, 2012 at 2:38 PM , Anonymous Bree said...

I've kind of been on a hot chocolate kick lately, and now you've got me wanting more :P

 
At February 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous kristin brophy said...

love the polka dotted dress and that chocolate drink looks so amazing!!! Cute boys :)

 
At February 22, 2012 at 4:24 AM , Anonymous Herryponting said...

Good blog..specially for mens fragrance
http://tinyurl.com/75w5vgs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home