Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Kansas City Social: Marathon-ish Edition!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Kansas City Social: Marathon-ish Edition!

Holidays, sales, warm weather?  Yes, please (and it's about time!)

The Legends Outlets Kansas City is my first stop.  It might also be my last.  I made up a list of the stores I absolutely had to hit and it might be a bit marathon-ish:


(Remember when I said I like to make fun of myself?  Yes, those are gift cards taped to the front of my shirt.)
White House Black Market Outlet (Just opened today!)
Old Navy Outlet
Ann Taylor Factory
J.Crew l crewcuts Factory (I received an email coupon for 20% off purchases of $125  or more, good through June 23.)
Gap Outlet Coupon Offer*  Coupon: 15% off your purchase of $75 or more
Banana Republic Factory Store  Coupon Offer* Coupon: 15% off your purchase of $100 or more

Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH (think FATHER'S DAY - June 17)
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
TJMaxx
Charming Charlies (no sales known, but I don't need a sale to entice into this store!)
Forever21
*coupons found at the Legends Facebook page.

If I make it through that list, the Country Club Plaza is my next stop:

Kate Spade
H&M
Halls
JCrew
Anthropologie
Victoria's Secret (7/$26 sale on panties.....TMI?)
Burberry (still waiting for a fabulous trench coat to go on sale!!)
Panache (because I can't leave the Plaza without at least one European Truffle!)
And don't forget the Half-yearly Sale at Nordstrom!

Whew.

 (I hope you are laughing at my expense here.....)

Will you be taking advantage of the sales this Holiday?

p.s Don't forget to enter this awesome giveaway (ends May 31st!)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Erin @ Loop Looks said...

You'll probably have walked 26.2 miles by the time you're done with all of that! I love this post :-)

 
At May 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

You are probably right, haha! Glad you enjoyed the post, I do aim for entertainment ;)

 
At May 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Emily @ Our Waldo Bungie said...

Wait....we have a J.Crew outlet???? and an Ann Taylor outlet?!??! WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THESE YEARS?!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Hahaha! On the Missouri Side? Kansas rules? Just kidding, I had to tease.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Lisa said...

Ok Seriously I have found my best friend who loves to shop as much as me. We are planning a shopping day for sure new bestie!! But you cannot dress like that with me. mmkay?

 
At May 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

This is a FUNNY photo! I'm excited to learn about the new outlets for the Window Shopping Project.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home