Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: 31 Days of Pro-Styling Tips: Get Out of Bed and GET DRESSED!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Pro-Styling Tips: Get Out of Bed and GET DRESSED!

Last October I participated in a 31 days of challenge (hosted by The Nester.)  We pick a topic and write about it every day for the month of October (which has 31 days.....juuuuuuust in case you didn't catch that.*)  I feel obliged to give you this link to last year's 31 days, but I also feel obliged to let you know that you can feel obliged to not go laugh  at my one-year-younger-self.  Especially Day 6 - I keep that picture up and refer to it every time I tell myself I want bangs again or whenever I'm tempted to take a picture on a remarkably bad hair day.




This October is still going to touch on your wardrobe, but I thought I would give you some of my professional advice opinions.  I'm curious to hear your feedback or if one of my opinions doesn't work for you personally (I swear I won't take it....personally,) so please leave your two cents (or however many cents you have.........)

And yes, I sometimes start my sentences with grammatically incorrect conjunctions, I abuse commas like they were fruity cocktails, and I tend to overuse parentheses and the dot, dot, dot, dot.......


*and for any of you brainiacs, it will actually be thirty days of opinions advice because today's post contains no opinions advice.  But who's counting?



Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous the domestic fringe said...

Can't wait for this series. Hopefully it will help me in some practical ways.
~FringeGirl
thedomesticfringe.com

 
At October 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous AndreaLeigh129 said...

Adding you to my reader. Can't wait to hear your advice (opinion?)! I am doing 31 Days of Beauty on a Budget.

 
At October 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Kathy said...

Sounds interesting. I'm a first-time reader. Looking forward to your series.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home