Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Falling Off The Wagon (and the best photo ever!)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Falling Off The Wagon (and the best photo ever!)

The beginning of September brought us fashion shows from around the world.  I've been lucky enough to attend Kansas City Fashion Week (and all its' parties,) and have gotten to experience the good, the bad and the ugly.  I've seen the KCFW team under stress and under the influence. 

What I remember most is how much fun they are.  They sing, they dance,
they strut their stuff on the runway..........

 
and that, my friends, is why I'm never tempted to take my turn on the catwalk, lol!

Photo courtesy of Kris Hanke, KCFW and DJ Preston Jeffrey Parsons.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous GENT (Preston) said...

Best part is, that was Sunday when I was running on absolutely NO sleep! KCFW was probably the most fun I've ever had at a fashion event, and I was definitely lucky to have the opportunity to DJ it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home