Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Wendy's Flatbread Asiago Ranch + Indiana Jones (you will love it!)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wendy's Flatbread Asiago Ranch + Indiana Jones (you will love it!)

When presented with the opportunity to help spread the word about Wendy's latest #6SecondsFlat $6,000 sweepstakes, I couldn't jump at the chance quickly enough!  The only requirement is/was to make a vine video (or Instagram) featuring one of their flatbread sandwiches (available only for a limited time.)

Um, videos?  Yes.  If you want to get a feel for how much I love the creative aspect of creating and producing extremely short films, checkout out my short films on YouTube.  With much enthusiasm, excitement and laughter, I roped my Father and brother into helping me out with this.  I didn't even give The Mr a choice (he loves me, so he doesn't mind right?)  I also begged and pleaded with my sister to get her husband to record the soundtrack (I asked for ragtime Indiana Jones, lol!  I mean, 15 seconds is.....not very much time.)

Without further ado, I present the latest Triple P short film:



I have to tell you all that I am not a fan of dressings.  I don't eat mayonnaise, or Miracle Whip, or mustard or anything else in that family.  I am extremely picky about my ranch dressings.  I do however, love bacon.  And chicken.  And bacon.  Did I already say that? lol.  I was worried I would take that first bite and gag.......

Nope.  I just wanted to eat the rest of it.  It took a lot of self control to re-wrap it and take it out to my dying Father (I jest. Did you see the film?! lol)  It is a seriously delicious sandwich.  That is my personal opinion, all sponsorships aside.  Now get your wheels a-turning and crank out a fun video for those #6SecondsFlat sweepstakes!  And do me a favor - along with the hashtag #6SecondsFlat, include #triplep6 so I know you entered (thanks!)

This post brought to you in part by Wendy's #6SecondsFlat $6,000 sweepstakes, my own creative genius (bahahaha) and with the help of the Charles Andrews III family, the Charles Andrews IV family, the Joslyn family and Instagram (thank goodness they let us upload videos now!!)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous mel pezza said...

So funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home