Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Polished Wednesdays: Plaid Scarf Style

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Polished Wednesdays: Plaid Scarf Style

The latest trend (and the easiest) this season is plaid scarves.  If you're lucky, you snagged the under $10 Forever21 scarf I blogged about two years ago (follow that link for some totally awesome pictures I keep around to remind me why I should NEVER EVER GIVE INTO THE URGE TO ROCK BANGS AGAIN, hahahaha; it's okay to laugh, I'm laughing right along with you!)



If you didn't pick one up (or you just didn't read my blog back then) here are four options to keep up with the trend.

First up, Zara's plaid scarf (you know, the one all the bloggers have?)





Next, my good blog friend Meg's favorite choice for fall 2013, the buffalo check scarf:

A good waffle stitch infinity scarf that is also all the rage (and no fancy tying instructions needed!)

And last, but never least, the Burberry scarf you should save up for and gift to your daughter one day.  I saved up for mine, and I love it.  I use it as a scarf, as a wrap and it's the perfect in-flight blanket.  It's also guaranteed to never go out of style.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous ChasingDavies said...

haha, thanks for the shout out - you know me too well. buffalo check forever! Love the first plaid one too!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

I've seen all your pins Meg, lol! It's a cute option, great for adding a pop of color, and it's pretty versatile. The Zara scarf is the scarf that seems to be the "blogger" rage this year!

 
At November 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous sandyalamode said...

haha i have the zara one... i got sucked into the blogger rage LOL!

 
At November 21, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Julie said...

I'd love a scarf in the navy & green plaid of your shirt!

 
At November 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Stillblondeafteralltheseyears said...

I am loving plaid an dying to find ways to incorporate it! I dont' have a plaid scarf though. Christmas present? Would love you to link this up to the Verizon Voices Style Hop this week: http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2013/11/shirts-tied-around-the-waist-verizon-voices-fashionista-style-hop-11-19/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home