Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Colorblocking: Black and White Edition

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Colorblocking: Black and White Edition

Who said black and white weren't colors? If there are two vices I haven't been able to shake, it's my rebellious nature, and my inability to turn homework assignments in on time! Here's my picture essay on colorblocking/bold stripes:


I know.  Shocking, my use of colors, lol!  I call this "How to wear black & white without looking like the waitstaff (or a checkerboard!)



{dress A.B. belt Nordstrom shoes Enzo Angiolini bracelet Vera Wang}




I've seen this style knot in several stores now, and I love it - it's edgy and feminine all in one ☺

If this isn't enough colorblocking for you, check out my JCrew trip or yellow trenchie.

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Coming over to steal that dress. Please leave the front door open or better yet hang it outside so I won't have to break in!!! Teehee!

Please visit me here and see how a 49 year old does Color Blocking! http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/04/color-blocking-two-ways-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45/
The Chief Blonde!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

FABULOUS Dress!!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Nnenna said...

I love this striped dress- I want one exactly like it! I need more stripes in my life! =)

star-crossed smile

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Nnenna said...

I love this striped dress- I want one exactly like it! I need more stripes in my life! =)

star-crossed smile

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home