Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Ugly is in the Eye of the Beholder

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ugly is in the Eye of the Beholder

No, really.  It is.  Some days I can't decide if I think this dress is ugly or not.  I'm looking for opinions here:

(and please excuse my plant that keeps trying to get in all of my pictures! 
He thinks he photogenic, lol!)




 


Regardless of the dress (and the fact that they are completely unflattering to my legs,) I am in love with these shoes....sandals.....boots.....what are these called anyway??

dress Vera Wang, cardi vintage, shoes Elle

4 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Jubal and Aurelia said...

Love the dress. and I don't think the shoes are unflattering to your legs. Besides, your legs get flattered by so many of your other shoes, they can handle a day off.

 
At April 17, 2011 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Laynalou3 said...

The dress looks great on you!

 
At May 7, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I have this dress and I have the VERY SAME struggle!! But it's looks great in your pictures.

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Jubal and Aurelia said...

Love the dress. and I don't think the shoes are unflattering to your legs. Besides, your legs get flattered by so many of your other shoes, they can handle a day off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home