Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Families that stick together

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Families that stick together

Take pictures......

While in D.C. my niece A accompanied us on a photo shoot (I will call her A because that is her first initial as well as the first niece.)  We had found this gorgeous dress at Zara and I insisted that Catherine buy it for her.  I love the dress, it reminds me of impressionists' paintings (have I mentioned that Monet and Van Gogh are my favorites - cliche, I know.) 

{dress, shoes Zara hat H&M niece c/o Catherine}






We found a few things at Zara we really loved, one being this shirt.  This shirt is the reason why I prefer to take a picture of my outfits.  I can assure you that in the fitting room, under the harsh fluorescent lighting and mirror that was mere inches away, I loved this shirt.  I can now assure you, that after seeing it in these photos, I think it is just an unflattering shirt (but the shoes I'll keep.)  I fell out of love with it.  What can I say, I have a fickle heart!


{shirt, shoes Zara pants JCrew purse H&M}

I have to add this extraneous photo, because I have fond memories of this little outing to the quaint Occoquan (reminds me of the RHNY when they kept saying Quogue - I swear we must have heard it said at least 25 times!) We were like Laverne and Shirley (only way cuter, and much smarter):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home