Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: It's Hot.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Hot.

I am referring to the weather.....

I think I wear my hair up 99% of the time when it starts to get hot.  And humid.  Which also means my hair looks the same 99% of the time. That's right, you can always count on me to not change. 


Amazingly enough the camera somehow failed to capture my halo of frizz in this picture. That HOF?  I've lovingly dubbed it "mini-me."  There's nothing quite like an Afro in the summer time!

The HOF "mini-me" is conveniently being concealed amongst the foliage.

The HOF "mini-me."  In all its' glory.  Haha!

Shirt: JCrew
Necklace: H&M
Pants: JCrew
Shoes: Elle
Ring: Vendor



*HOF = halo of frizz, a constant summer companion.




4 Comments:

At July 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Ashlee said...

I agree 100% about the HOF and the weather! Dressing in the summertime is BORING. For me, it's dress + wedges = done. It's too darn hot for anything else! Love your blog!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

It is boring! And the seat of my pants/skirt/dress always become baggier than usual in the heat.......

 
At July 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I like the hair! And the shirt looks crisp and comfy.

 
At July 11, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks, Terri!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home