Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: $50 or Less: Day 5

Friday, November 11, 2011

$50 or Less: Day 5

The problem with cheap clothing? (Okay, just one of many problems with cheap clothing?) They are almost always too short!  I wasn't going to let that stop me, though:


Sweater: Gap
Necklace: Target
Belt: H&M
Dress: F21 ($24.80)
Boots: c/o Wanted Shoes

Be forewarned, this maxi dress is almost a midi - I wore the sweater to cover up the fact that I have the straps adjusted to their fullest length (and it isn't pretty, I assure you.)  I really wanted to wear my suede, nude wedges from the day 1, but I was pushing it with flat boots.  And I am fully aware that I am channeling Little House on the Prairie, but I just couldn't resist the plaid of this dress!

On the other hand, I only spent $25 on this outfit.  That counts for something, doesn't it?




3 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Hallie said...

Love that belt! I love how you styled your maxi with a cozy sweater over top. :)

 
At November 11, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Anonymous Erin said...

Thanks, Hallie! It is a cozy sweater - in fact, all I really wanted to do that day was curl up on the couch and read a good book. Maxi dresses are like snuggies, you know. hahahaha!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Anonymous shawnaluster413 said...

Love that dress! Perfect for fall/winter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home