Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: H&M Has Finally Arrived

Thursday, November 17, 2011

H&M Has Finally Arrived

Ten years after my first sale at an H&M (in Europe,) the Swedish retailer has finally come to Kansas City!  I'm headed to the Grand Opening today at noon (located at 440 W. 47th Street) and my hopes are high.  Let's hope this store is all it promises to be and more (especially after the huge disappointment with the Legends Outlets KC fail nearly three years ago!) 


Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Gap
Jeans: JCrew
Shoes: Old Navy
This will be me in about an hour.  Just use your imagination to procure the other 200+ shoppers milling around me, waiting in line for a chance at gift cards and great deals!

6 Comments:

At November 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous Fashion By Alicia said...

Have fun! Hope you find some great buys!

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Lucky, lucky you! Please give us the scoop! You look really cute for your first H&M trip in KC.

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Conolley August said...

I'm sooooooo glad to have H&M in KC! I live in Wichita, but make it up there quite a bit. I first went to H&M in NYC last spring and fell in love!

 
At November 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous Jenn said...

Have fun!! I can't wait to see what you find! Cute outfit, I need to stop by Old Navy soon :)

 
At November 17, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Anonymous Itssimplelove said...

H&M just came to UT as well! I am overjoyed.

Rachael

p.s. I have a Shabby Apple Dress giveaway on my blog! It ends tomorrow night, don't miss out!

 
At November 19, 2011 at 12:21 AM , Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

i am soo excited! i am a fellow KC blogger as well and plan on hitting up H&M tomorrow!! :D hope you got some good stuff!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home