Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Military Geek

Monday, November 21, 2011

Military Geek

Or Chic.  Whatever.

I entered this photo for the Element Eden Guest Blogger Contest.  If you like it, I could use your vote (you know, the infamous "like" button.) 


A few outfit shots:


Jacket: Old Navy
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Puma


A bit of photography fun: sunset and wind.


My sons asked me to photograph them while they practiced skateboarding.  My son was very discouraged about his lack of balance, but with a little bit of practice (and a fair amount of confidence building) we went from this:


to this:
Want to see more of my totally awesome skateboarding skills?  Look no further than facebook.  Bahahaha!

7 Comments:

At November 22, 2011 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous Megan Zietz said...

love the jacket with the maxi! fabulous!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous nikki said...

um how old is that kid?? You guys are very daring! I commend you for getting on that board, go girl!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous April said...

Very fun and cute look, mama! Those boys are lucky to have such a stylish mom!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe it's funny we're both in facebook contests! i just voted for you! :)

 
At November 23, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Melaina25 said...

Love the stripes and love the little guys!

I've got a "What I Wore" linky on Wednesdays if you'd like to join in, too!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday-versace-for-hm.html

 
At November 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Anonymous Bestrendz said...

I love the Jacket,a pure Military type & also love the kids ,especially the the second last shot is very good.

 
At November 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous Danielle Grigsby said...

i like the pattern mix.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home