Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Kansas City Fashion Week: Red Carpet Gala Review

Monday, February 27, 2012

Kansas City Fashion Week: Red Carpet Gala Review


My personal favorite from BM Designs:


I loved the braid:


Favorite from Watercolors High Fashion:





Favorite from Oblivion:





Quite a few favorites from Haus:


By far, this was my favorite collection of the evening.  I loved the color, the simplicity and the high waists (although you will never catch me in a pair of shorts that short....)






Menswear designer Christian Micheal:


Although The Mr would never wear any of these, they were truly enjoyable to see.  Reminded me of Mr. Darcy, Ralph & Captain Von Trapp (congrats to him on the Oscar win last night!!)  This particular show had me smiling. 




The final show of the evening, Evil Pawn Jewelry, was to the previous shows what Micheal Jackson's Smooth Criminal music video is to Britney Spear's music video (any one of them.)  It was a spectacular show - exactly what every runway show should be: worthy of being a short film.






I'll be back tomorrow with highlights from the Saturday afternoon show. 
For more pictures, visit Kansas City Fashion Week on facebook.

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Beautiful photo's!!!!!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Dee said...

Amazing jewlry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home