Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: TripleP #momlife: Just Dance Kids 2014

Monday, December 2, 2013

TripleP #momlife: Just Dance Kids 2014

My seven year old is always upset that every single package that gets delivered is for me (what? I shop online a lot!)  He was beyond excited when one day, finally, the package was for him; he ripped it open and........

"YESSSSS! (insert fist pump) Now I've got One Direction!"

Huh?  I didn't even realize he knew who that band was, let alone that he felt like it was "missing from his life."  Haha!  Don't get me wrong, I love each of my children equally.  Sometimes I love different things about them (okay, most of the time.); I happen to love my seven year old's party lifestyle.  He loves to interact with others, loves to dance and have parties (especially if junk food and sweet sodas are involved) and promotes fun and games everywhere he goes.  He can be the life of the party; I can be the dead-weight who just wants to keep the house clean and our bodies healthy.  Haha.

Apparently the last party we threw wasn't lively enough.  My son couldn't wait for guests to start leaving so he could turn on Just Dance and start boogieing (he does not use that word, it isn't cool enough.)  We had music, dancing, balloon artists and lots and lots of sugar.....and then we had Just Dance 2014 (you can purchase Just Dance 2014 here.)





Sadly, I only got actual footage of the raucous (haha) dancing from my cell phone.


Thank you Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. To learn more about Just Dance Kids 2014, visit the Just Dance Facebook Page here: http://clvr.li/JDK2014. I was selected to review Just Dance Kids 2014 as a member of Clever Girls Collective; the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home