Pretty, Polished, Perfect.: Easter Bunny

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunny

This is the Easter Dress I spent days searching for (read: I stumbled upon it cutting through the women's clothing to get to the Toddler clothing section!)  Tweaked the hemline just a smidge, added a skinny patent leather belt, and wah-la:




{dress Apt. 9 belt Chaps shoes Kate Spade jacket Banana Republic necklace c/o the Mr.}

p.s. These are my most favorite shoes evah!

I love my dress, it reminded me of this dress (but in pink):

Gallerista party dress
 
and the new Coach Madison handbag (scroll down a bit) in the floral print! 

5 Comments:

At April 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shoes are breath-taking. I can understand why they're your favorites. It's a lovely look overall.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger The Next Dave Barry said...

You look gorgeous!!! And if you find those shoes in an 8.5 or a 9 please please please pick me up a pair!!!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i got the same dress for Easter!!! i love it with the black belt and shortened a bit :) may have to take your lead on that!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Megan said...

What beautiful photos!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i got the same dress for Easter!!! i love it with the black belt and shortened a bit :) may have to take your lead on that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home